Home » Articles » 68. The Main Cause of Headache


68. The Main Cause of Headache — 4 Comments

  1. Hi Mireille,

    A few days ago, I had a really bad headache and I’ve been practicing MIR-Method for almost 3 weeks now. Generally, I prefer taking a pain-killer immediately if the pain is severe, but that day I thought of using MIR-Method instead. To my surprise, the moment I ended doing all the nine steps, I could already feel 90% better than before and the rest of the pain also got subsided in an hour or so!

    This is such an effective method that I’ve come across till now considering my health condition. I’d like to also share that I am a wheelchair user and have spinal cord injury for almost 7 years now. I’m 30 years old. I just wonder if I should keep on using the MIR-Method regularly after completing 4 weeks, or should I discontinue it after 4 weeks?

    I have been using all the steps of this method since beginning and I can already see the changes in my body, be it the colour of my urine, or the chronic pains. Is there anything particular that you could suggest me for the spinal cord injury? Also, thank you so much for inventing this wonderful method and initiative! May God bless you abundantly! 🙂

  2. I agree with each step mentioned by you in the article! I had a really bad headache a few days back, but this time instead of heading towards a pain-killer, I thought of giving MIR-Method a valid chance. To my surprise, the moment I ended doing all the 9 steps mentioned by you, I felt 90% immediate relief in my pain and the remaining 10% also got subsided. In love with this method! Thank you so much for introducing it to the world. I’ve a Spinal Cord Injury and am a wheelchair user. It’s about to be 4 weeks to me, can I continue with it even after that please? I have been doing all the 9 steps since beginning. I hope that’s the correct way of doing it, unless I feel otherwise. If there is anything else I can do to improve my health, please do share. Thank you once again! 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>