Deep dark green is the color of my wool. I’ve started knitting again. It is one of my favorite activities to refresh my energy when I’m tired. It helps me to collect myself, to bring myself back to the present. And I continue to find it fascinating that you can weave an entire fabric from just one thread. Creating is what I love to do most. Whether it is the MIR-Method or knitting, the principle is the same. The color is interesting. It is a clue: green is soothing and olive green is the color of female leadership.
How do you stay true to yourself?
Knitting does even more. By focusing and paying attention, you bring yourself to the present. And moreover, you bring yourself closer to yourself. Whether you are doing crafts, tinkering, doing a puzzle, cooking or gardening, your intensive focus brings you closer to yourself. You refresh your energy and protect yourself.
How about when world news is too much for you?
We need this protection. We live in a very intense time in the history of humanity. On television, the most horrible stories about the most horrid atrocities appear which can make you feel totally powerless. I know a lot of people who can’t even watch the news anymore because it makes them feel so insecure. All of these situations have an effect on us, even if it’s news that seems irrelevant to our lives. It undermines our own feelings of security and can make our thoughts somber, but more than anything, it takes us out of touch with ourselves. We can get upset about it; we can begin to feel unstable. By doing one of your favorite activities, you bring yourself in balance again and rediscover your inner sense of security.
The MIR-Method as reinforcement
Doing the MIR-Method reinforces your inner sense of security. The secret is in the stroking of the hand. By lovingly stroking yourself, you return your attention to yourself. You make your world very small and fill your subconscious with cherishment, with peace.
Via chakra 1 from step 8: “Optimize Chakras and Aura” you rediscover your basis and plant yourself firmly with two feet on the ground. You clear your aura from undesirable energy and retrieve the energy of which you have given too much away. “What’s mine stays with me. What’s from someone else stays with them.” You also do this with step 3: “Detach father. Detach mother.” You detach yourself from other people’s energies.
Step 7: “Fulfill basic needs” helps you supplement Safety, Protection and Security.
And lastly, Step 9: “Clarify mission” helps you find your inner leadership. And that leadership is often more feminine than you might think. Whether you are a woman or a man.
|Note! Even though I’ve only spoken here about 3 of the MIR-Method steps, it is important to always do all 9 steps!|
What is female leadership?
Your inner leadership slowly but surely becomes more loving. It is nourishing and receptive. You nourish yourself by doing things that make you happy. You give yourself new energy by paying attention to yourself. To what is important to you, to your needs. You take good care of yourself more seriously. And the better you nourish your love for yourself, the better you can receive others. Female leadership consists in my opinion of really “receiving” other people. From within your inner wisdom with an open mind for the other person, listening to the other person and giving them the room to grow. The oldest people from a tribe were called the “wise”. They were the ones with the most inner peace and life experience. From within that inner wisdom they could receive the younger ones and support them in their development.
Do you recognize your female leadership?
How do you recognize female leadership? It is, of course, not important whether you are a man or a woman. The special thing about female leadership is that it is often invisible. It is the driving force behind many events. See if you recognize yourself in the following examples:
- In encounters with other people, you allow for pauses, so the other person has the space to share.
- You create a pleasant space for people to meet in.
- You take nature photos and show them to others to inspire them.
- You arrive early so you can make coffee and tea.
- You take a bouquet of flowers with you for everyone to enjoy.
- You ask a few people to help you with a job that is too much for you alone.
- You have a conversation with a stranger.
- You ask someone for help so it is easier for you.
- You discuss a problem you have with a group of people.
- You make a shawl and send it to someone you love.
- You decorate your home with care so it has a fine atmosphere.
- You send a card to someone who is having a hard time.
- You bring two people in contact with each other.
- You choose the colors of your clothing so you feel good in them.
- You listen to someone else’s problems without trying to provide a solution.
- You organize a pleasant evening for all the neighbors in your street.
- You generously share what makes you happy. (Henriëtte sent this one.)
- You work behind the scenes, incognito, without other people seeing it. (From Anja.)
- You get excited about the growth and development of others and stimulate them in this. (From Tanni.)
- You share your feelings about something openly and transparently, for example that you feel uncertain about a certain project. Are able to be vulnerable. (From Tanni.)
- Facilitate cooperation. Make sure that everyone is welcome and can speak his/her mind, (From Eline.)
- Bring emotion and intuition (in conversation or process).
- Invite possibilities. (From Eline.)
And how about you? Do you recognize yourself in this? And can you think of more examples of female leadership? Please write them below. Thank you!
Personal questions should always be asked of a MIR-Method coach!
My wish for you is a growing faith in your female leadership!
P.S. Will you help spread the MIR-Method? You would do me a big favor by forwarding this article to other people! Feel free to post it to your Facebook page or send it via e-mail, Twitter or Linked-In! Use the icons on the left-hand side or below! Thank you!
P.S. Not familiar with the MIR-Method yet? Please go to the homepage. You can watch the video there and also the instruction video. Sign up for our newsletter and 6 weeks of coaching e-mails for extra support!