Water is the healthiest drink that exists. There is now a lot known about this. It refreshes your body. It helps to dispose of waste products. It hydrates your organs and keeps them resilient. It makes for glowing skin. In other words, it’s a divine drink! Still, there are many millions of people who never drink water. Maybe they take a sip after brushing their teeth or when taking medication, but not because they want to. Is this unwillingness or ignorance?
How bad is it when you never drink water?
When you never drink water, your body has a huge problem! Organs dehydrate, cells don’t function as well and your blood slowly becomes impure. It’s about the worst thing you can do to your health. Much is known about this in alternative medicine. During an appointment with an alternative healer, he or she will always give you a glass of water (or tea). They will also advise drinking a lot of water at home after treatment. Dr. F. Batmangheldij wrote an interesting book about drinking water called, “Water, the Cheapest Medicine. You’re not Sick, You’re Thirsty.”
Why don’t people drink water?
People who don’t drink water, don’t do this out of unwillingness or ignorance. Most people know that water is healthy for them but still don’t drink it. Why not? Because they just can’t get it inside of them! Weird? Or, is this actually logical? When you look at why people can’t drink water, it turns out that there are various reasons for it, all of which are stored in their subconscious.
What is your problem with water?
People who can’t drink water, have a water-drinking problem. They had some experience through which they came to view water as a “danger”. Their throats close up the moment they want to drink water and they can’t get it inside of themselves. The result is a shortage of water in the body as a result of this water-drinking problem. In the long run, this becomes a very serious problem because the body survives on water! You can expect to develop symptoms of disease!
What causes a water-drinking problem?
In my clinic and through people’s testimonials I’ve collected the following causes for water-drinking problems. Maybe you recognize yourself in one of them?
- While you were in your mother’s womb, your mother had some kind of intense experience such as an accident, for example. You were “swimming” in the amniotic fluid. You then, as a fetus, associated the amniotic fluid with shock, danger or insecurity.
- While bathing as a baby, you slipped under water. You almost choked and were in shock! Water suddenly became a dangerous adversary in your subconscious.
- You had some kind of experience that made you terribly sad and you had to cry. The people around you wanted to comfort you quickly and calm you down. They offered you a glass of water. “Here, drink this, it’ll be all right. Be quiet now, hush.” You subconsciously associated water with “not being allowed to cry”, with not showing your emotions. In your subconscious, water became the same thing as the “drink that represses your emotions”.
- The dentist used a water drill. You were afraid and wanted to get out of the chair but had to control yourself and behave. Your subconscious associated the water from the drill with danger and having to go through something bad against your will. Pure torture!
- You were witness to a classmate almost drowning. You saw how the adults reacted in panic. Your subconscious went on to view water as a murderer, dangerous to life and ruthless.
- You had swimming lessons. You swallowed huge gulps of water, drifted underneath the surface, sometimes almost suffocated. The swim teacher shouted instructions. They sounded so harsh and mean. Water subconsciously became a substance you could better steer away from.
How does the MIR-Method help with a water-drinking problem?
In the 9 steps are instructions for every level of your subconscious to let go of the emotions that played a role. Most clearly this can be seen with:
Step 1: ‘Optimize acidity’. All the problems you have with water are slowly let go. Your body desperately needs water to optimize acidity, since water has a neutral pH value. By drinking water, your body will become less acidic.
Step 3: ‘Detach father. Detach mother’, if you have copied your water-drinking problem from one of your parents.
Step 4: ‘Clear meridians’. The meridians can experience all kinds of blockages when old emotions are stored up there. By clearing the meridians, you let go of the old emotions.
Step 8: ‘Optimize chakras and aura’. People who have had experiences being silenced or gagged, or, as in the example of comforted too quickly and hearing, “Be quiet, hush”, can develop a blocked throat chakra. By doing the MIR-Method, the throat chakra slowly opens up again and the whole throat area relaxes. This makes drinking water easy again.
Note! Even though I only mention a few of the steps, make sure to always do all 9!
And how about you? Was drinking water difficult for you? Have you noticed that you drink water more often and more easily through doing the MIR-Method? I’d love to hear about it! Please write about it below. Thank you!
Personal questions should always be asked of a MIR-Method coach!
My wish for you is that you can really enjoy a glass of water!
P.S. You would do me a big favor by posting this article to your Facebook page or forwarding it via e-mail, Twitter or Linked-In! Use the icons on the left-hand side! Thank you!
P.S. Are you not yet familiar with the MIR-Method? Please go to the homepage: www.mirmethod.com You can watch the video there and also the instruction video. Register on the homepage to receive the newsletter and 6 weeks of coaching e-mails for extra support!