It is possible to overcome your addiction with the MIR-Method. It takes a long time and you need to be really kind to yourself. Take your time to slowly but surely let go of your addiction. Don’t force yourself! Just let your body and subconscious tell you when the time is there.
– Cigarettes will start to taste less.
– You will start to forget having another cigarette.
– The food you often eat in large quantities will become less.
– Alcohol will work stronger and you will feel numb much quicker. Therefore you will need less alcohol to reach the same state of numbness.
– The deep inner feelings that keep your addiction going will soften.
– The addiction will fade out naturally.
How can the MIR-Method do this? It is all about you taking the step towards a life without the addiction. Once you give it a try, you really have a good chance! That is because the MIR-Method helps you to let go of old issues that keep your addiction going!
Video ‘Overcoming Your Addiction with the MIR-Method’
In this video I explain the 4 reasons why the MIR-Method can really help you!
1. Admitting that you ARE addicted is half the work!
2. You detox the chemicals that actually keep you addicted, so you will have a fair chance.
3. Your feelings of guilt will go.
4. You will no longer feel group pressure.
Go for it! Just do the MIR-Method 2x a day. Add your addiction as step 0 and just keep on doing the MIR-Method for at least 4 months. You can do this!
Example of step 0: ‘Release smoking addiction’.
P.S. This video has subtitles in Dutch, German, English and Spanish. Start the video and click on the subtitle pictogram at the bottom right of the video.
P.S. Will you help spread the MIR-Method? You would do me a big favor by forwarding this article to other people! Feel free to post it to your Facebook page or send it via e-mail, Twitter or Linked-In! Use the icons on the left-hand side or below! Thank you!
P.S. Not familiar with the MIR-Method yet? Please go to the homepage. You can watch the video there and also the instruction video. Sign up for our newsletter and 6 weeks of coaching e-mails for extra support!