“Dear boss, I’ve got dandruff and that’s why I’m taking a few weeks off.” How clear does your body tell you? Dandruff on your shoulders indicates that your body is upset, and that you need to put your foot on the brakes! Dandruff is harmless, but really irritating! Especially because of the way it looks. People associate dandruff with being dirty and unkempt, while people with dandruff wash their hair most often of all! Although, with the MIR-Method and a few other tips, you can often do something about it. If you can just be patient! Three weeks max.
After three weeks, a new scalp
Your scalp renews itself every three weeks. Think about it. The skin on your head needs three weeks to completely renew itself! Wow, that really is something. In three weeks time, your scalp makes new skin cells. The old skin cells die off and loosen. And this complete process of renewal only takes three weeks. Every month, you’ve got a complete new scalp! What an incredible ability for our bodies to have! Normally you don’t see the flakes because they are so small. If we can see them, something else is going on and we call it dandruff.
What is dandruff?
Dandruff is nothing more than the release of flakes of skin, but two times more quickly than normal! Your scalp is renewing itself extra quickly! Your body is even cleverer! During this process, your scalp produces more oils, causing the flakes to stick to each other. Normally you don’t see the flakes, but when they clump up together, you can because there are so many of them, maybe even twenty! Nothing bad, we just find it unpleasant because it can look unkempt.
Causes of dandruff and the MIR-Method
The real cause of dandruff is still unknown. A few factors playing a large role are:
3. living in a dry environment
4. wrong shampoo.
1. Make yourself happy. If the MIR-Method can help you with something, it’s reducing stress. By lovingly stroking yourself while doing the 9 steps, you release oxytocin, a wonderful hormone that strengthens your feelings of happiness. In addition, the MIR-Method helps you sleep better and to get rid of old blockages, restoring your resilience. Figure out what is a great source of stress for you and work actively to change this by writing about it or talking with someone about it.
2. Nutrition. If you continue to pollute your body with soda or alcohol, your skin will reflect this. Your intestines can’t cope with it and use your skin to get rid of waste products. You see this in spots on your skin, itching, but also through the extra flaking of your skin such as by dandruff. Give your body some extra support by drinking extra water or tea and not drinking any alcohol for a few weeks. Guaranteed that your skin will improve in a short period of time!
3. Go outside. In the winter the house is extra dry because the central heating is on a lot. Your body reacts to it by producing extra oils on your scalp. The extra oil makes the flakes of skin clump together: dandruff.
Your body appreciates it very much when you go outside, especially when the sun shines. It seems that dandruff likes to disappear when the sun’s rays have shone on it!
4. Don’t use special shampoos. You increasingly disrupt your scalp by using aggressive shampoos. Think about it, pregnant women aren’t even allowed to use them! Ask yourself why not? Is the shampoo not so harmless? Give your scalp the time to restore its natural balance and help it from within! Dandruff isn’t treated from without, but from within!
I most certainly hope that the dandruff gives up because that is a great sign that your body is restoring itself and relaxing! Give yourself time to unwind and realize that dandruff has done you a favor. It has exposed that something is going on and it’s time to put the brakes on a little!
And how about you? Have you also noticed that the dandruff has disappeared since doing the MIR-Method? I’d love to hear about it! Please write about it below. Thank you!
You should always ask a MIR-Method coach about personal questions!
My wish for you is that you will live worry-free for your scalp!
P.S. You would do me a big favor to spread the MIR-Method to others by posting this article to your Facebook page or forwarding it via e-mail, Twitter or Linked-In! Use the icons on the left-hand side! Thank you!
P.S. Are you not yet familiar with the MIR-Method? Please go to the homepage: www.mirmethod.com. You can watch the video there and also the instruction video. Register on the homepage to receive the newsletter and 6 weeks of coaching e-mails for extra support!