The most beautiful moment in a person’s life is when you rediscover your own steering wheel! You are again in control of your life. You decide what happens. Sometimes you need to look deep within yourself, breaking down walls and pulling out the stinger. It’s like doing a lot of gardening!
Break down your own walls
The MIR-Method is a self-healing method, which was developed for you to get a grip on your health and with that, on your life as well. By doing the 9 steps (see the instruction video), you remove the walls, layer by layer, that you have been building for years. By doing this, you slowly but surely regain your self-confidence, your inner strength and space.
Acceleration through awareness
To give you an added stimulus with this, I have 7 coaching questions for you that coaches often use. When you answer these questions for yourself, you can suddenly have insight into old pain. As soon as you are aware of that pain, you can erase it with the MIR-Method, just by doing the 9 steps. Take a minute for each question and look at the first thing that comes to your mind.
7 powerful coaching questions
1. When did you stop singing? (Realize that all children love to sing and that if you no longer sing, it’s possible that something is blocked inside of you.)
2. When was the first time you had the feeling that you didn’t count?
3. Who taught you to keep your mouth shut?
4. What warning would you give a young person about being an adult?
5. At what moment did you decide that life is unsafe?
6. When did you stop dancing?
7. Imagine that a great miracle happened tonight, which changed your life for the better. What would you notice about it the next day? What would you see? What would have changed?
Now do the 9 steps of the MIR-Method, to integrate and heal your new discoveries.
I wish you wonderful insights into your own great self!
Which insight did you have? What did you notice when you did the 9 steps afterwards?
P.S. Will you help spread the MIR-Method? You would do me a big favor by forwarding this article to other people! Feel free to post it to your Facebook page or send it via e-mail, Twitter or Linked-In! Use the icons on the left-hand side or below! Thank you!
P.S. Not familiar with the MIR-Method yet? Please go to the homepage. You can watch the video there and also the instruction video. Sign up for our newsletter and 6 weeks of coaching e-mails for extra support!