MIR-Method for Kids
There is a MIR-Method for Kids, meant for children between 2 – 7 years old. Children older than 7 years old may also like to do it, which is of course fine. Sometimes children younger than 7 find the MIR-Method for Kids ‘childish’ which is of course their perfect right to say. Children are always free to choose what they want to do with the MIR-Method.
MIR-Method for Kids, Instruction video.
12 sentences of the MIR-Method for Kids
The MIR-Method for Kids contains these 12 sentences. Every sentence holds a specific message and healing energy for the children.
1. There is a little sun in my tummy.
2. That little sun is there to clean me.
3. I am now like a shining sun.
4. I see thousands of other lights around me.
5. Together we are a rainbow now.
6. I choose my very own colors.
7. My daddy has his own colors.
8. My mummy has her own colors.
9. I have my own colors.
10. And my colors show me the way.
11. I hop from color to color.
12. And I end up on my own spot.
Meaning of the MIR-Method for Kids
In 2012 Mireille Mettes worked together with Berna Kuster, a primary school teacher and high-sensitive young woman to make a children’s version of the MIR-Method. But instead of just translating the 9 steps of the MIR-Method into kids’ words, Berna and Mireille had to dive into the specific world of children. It became clear to them that children have these 3 specific problems:
1. For children it is not easy to live in a world where many adults hide the truth and manipulate. It would be great if they could trust what they observe as their truth and can respond to that accordingly.
2. Many children have special gifts (telepathy, strong empathy, absorbing other people’s emotions and energy, seeing the colours of an aura, etc.) Most of these children are not believed by adults, which makes them doubt themselves, shut of their gifts, and above all they start to feel very lonely.
The MIR-Method for Kids is aimed at regaining the self confidence in children. They will start to trust their gifts again and besides that, they will come to understand and see that there are many more children like them.
3. Many children are not ‘grounded’. They do not stand with both feet on the ground. That means they have trouble with doing the daily things and that they prefer to be in a dream world, inside themselves. The MIR-Method for Kids helps them to get grounded, so they will be awake and active in the ‘real’ world.
Inner child for adults
When adults do the MIR-Method for Kids, they may feel emotions in the first few days. This is because the MIR-Method for Kids heals the inner child of an adult.